Wednesday, April 14, 2010

That's what I call a weigh-in!!!

So, this week I had a loss worthy of Biggest Loser. I knew I had a good week, but this was almost crazy. Drum roll please.....











Oh yeah!! 7.6 lbs loss!!

Starting Weight - 272.4 lbs
Week 1 -264.8 lbs  

No, I didn't starve myself. I use CalorieKing.com to log my food. My daily net calories are 1900. I didn't hit my net everyday, but I averaged about a 1500 net. Net Calories, meaning: Calories from Food - Calories lost from exercise = net calories. I know it sounds counter intuitive to eat back the calories you are burning from exercise, but it makes sense mathematically. I'll have to explain it more later or feel free to use the power of the internet. I'm almost falling asleep as I sit here. Anyway, I also drank more water this week and made it back to the gym. I still can't seem to get the diet soda monkey off my back. It's so hard when it is so readily available for free at work. 

So, I'm at the start of the dreaded week two. If any of you watch the Biggest Loser then you know what I'm talking about.  I didn't make it to the gym today. I was all packed to go to spinning and my back was killing me at work. I think I need a different chair. So, I decided to take it easy tonight. I'll kick some asphalt tomorrow though, back pain or no back pain! 

RJ & Rachel, that is so awesome. I had no idea you had lost so much. Keep up the good work. I need pictures!!

Oh, everybody should watch Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. Totally shocking. Friday night's on ABC 9/8 Central. Also, Sign Jamie's petition to save cooking skills and improve school foodhttp://www.jamieoliver.com/campaigns/jamies-food-revolution/petition

I hope everybody has a great weekend. 




3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are doing great!

    You you definitely need to take in quite a few calories considering how hard you exercise. Plus the fact that you're so tall, you statuesque Amazonian bitch. :P

    Keep up the good work! You're inspiring me to exercise more, as soon as I get over this cold....

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You had a GREAT week Jaime I hope we both do next week too! I don't know how you have time to work and spend so much time exercising too! I told Jesse I felt bad to be the best loser when you lost so much! I hope we are both DONE with the backsliding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome Jaime!

    I actually don't have any full body pictures of myself, I tend to only take head shots :) but I am down to a size 14 now (depending on brand of course). I still need to lose about 40 lbs unfortunately but I'll make it eventually.

    I am so jealous of you this past week! I have been stuck it seems no matter what I do.

    Keep it up!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete